Introducing the Friends of QPAC membership for 2024, specially curated to place you at the heart of QPAC and celebrate our shared love of live performance.
We are pleased to introduce opportunities that offer a deeper connection to QPAC and a peek behind the curtain at what it takes to create pure entertainment, connection, and deeper understanding for audiences.
As a Friend of QPAC you will receive the following benefits and opportunities throughout the 2024 calendar year:
- Priority Access: You’re invited to be amongst the first to access priority booking periods for most major QPAC events.
- Special Events: In these intimate events you will hear from industry insiders on some big issues in live performance and the behind-the-scenes magic it takes to bring live performance to audiences. From blockbuster musicals to new creative developments, dive into the world of performing arts like never before. In 2024 you are invited to attend special events for Prospero Arts Concert Series – Jersey Boys, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, TINA – The Tina Turner Musical, and Round the Twist the Musical. (Booking required. Subject to venue schedules and availability)
- Open House: Join us at QPAC for a members only guided tour and discover what happens behind the scenes to present some of the world’s most famous shows and artists. (Booking required. One only per year. Subject to venue schedules and availability)
- Drink Vouchers: Two vouchers for a complimentary drink of your choice – select from a glass of house wine, a coffee or tea, a local beer, or a soft drink at our foyer bars.
- Members’ Line: Take advantage of the dedicated Members’ phone line and have your call prioritised in the queue when making your next booking.
- Save on Concerts: 10% off Adult and Concession A and B Reserve tickets for Queensland Symphony Orchestra in the Concert Hall, QPAC and the Conservatorium Theatre, Griffith University.
- Bonus Rewards: As a Friend of QPAC you will also receive bonus rewards that will include discounts, special offers and VIP invitations.
Join us on this incredible journey as we approach our 40th birthday in 2025. Become a Friend of QPAC to share in the celebration of performing arts in Queensland.
Director’s Cut – Inside Jersey Boys with Martin Croft
Join us as renowned director, Martin Croft delves into the magic that goes into restaging the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, Jersey Boys. This behind-the-scenes journey provides insight into the creative vision and directorial brilliance shaping this iconic production.
Hosted by Hayley Johnson, Managing Director of Brisbane-based Prospero Arts, a production company providing local and national musical theatre stars an opportunity to work in their own backyard on exceptional semi-staged musical productions.
Friends of QPAC will receive an email invitation to reserve their seat.
Martin Croft, a luminary in music theatre and opera, embarked on a distinguished career at 17 with TV roles in Melbourne. Martin has starred in most of the major shows of the last 25 years in Australia, the U.K. and USA including Les Miserables, Godspell, Cats, Miss Saigon, and The Phantom of the Opera. He seamlessly transitioned into directing, guiding hit productions such as Jersey Boys (New Theatricals Australasian Production), Les Misérables (Asia/South Africa Tour), The Boy From Oz (Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth) and Oliver (Cameron Mackintosh Australia/Singapore). He has also directed numerous award ceremonies, concerts, workshops, cabarets and plays in Australia and overseas. Currently serving as Vice President of Oz Showbiz Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, Martin is distinguished with 1 Mo Award and 2 Green Room Awards, underscoring his enduring contributions to the performing arts.
Hayley Johnson, Producer and Managing Director of Prospero Arts is a QUT music graduate and WAAPA music theatre alum. Hayley transitioned from a successful career as a musical theatre/cabaret artist in Australia, Japan, and the USA to become a producer. As a Musical Director, she worked with Universal Studios Japan and Off-Off Broadway in NYC. A dedicated educator for two decades, Hayley blended her family's business background with her artistic connections to co-found Power Arts, supporting various performing arts projects. Her passion led to Prospero Arts Production Company, aiming to foster local talents. Hayley served on the Brisbane Powerhouse Board (2013-2022) and Q Music Board (2021-2023). Balancing roles in Power Family, BMD, Power Arts, Prospero Arts, and her family, she is a wife and mother of three.
Audra McDonald Live In Concert15 May 2024, 7:30pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Experience the most Tony Awarded performer in Broadway history, Audra McDonald, live at QPAC!
Angélique Kidjo4 Mar 2024, 8pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Angélique Kidjo shares music from her remarkable new album alongside selections from her celebrated back‑catalogue.
Beauty and the Beast the MusicalNow PlayingLyric Theatre, QPAC
We proudly invite you to “Be Our Guest” as Disney’s brand-new production of Beauty and the Beast.
The King’s Singers20 Mar 2024, 7:30pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Beloved by the world over, from London’s Royal Albert Hall to New York’s Carnegie Hall, this concert is not to be missed.
Graham Nash: Sixty Years of Songs and Stories26 Mar 2024, 8pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Experience the litany of songs that make up the soundtrack of our lives.
Matteo Bocelli27 Mar 2024, 8pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Don't miss this opportunity to witness Matteo Bocelli's, son of the legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli, extraordinary talent live in concert.
Queensland Symphony Orchestra Hopelessly Devoted6 Apr 2024, 1:30pm & 7:30pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Join QSO as they perform all of Olivia Newton-John's iconic hits.
The World of Musicals in Concert10 Apr 2024, 7:30pmConcert Hall, QPAC
A stirring musical concert experience that will leave you spellbound from the opening song to the final medley.