Find out more about QPAC, one of Australia’s leading centr…
Welcome to QPAC! We know how important building a great team is. We want to find the right people, are you that person?
Here at the Queensland Performing Arts, we take delight in recruiting the right people into the right roles and we’re always looking for team members in all areas to help us achieve our strategic vision.
At QPAC we are proud to offer a diverse and unique range of career opportunities from graduate to Executive Management level positions and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all.
We also offer our employees a wide range of benefits and learning and development opportunities as well as flexible working hours for eligible employees.
But, let’s face it, the reality is that being a team member at QPAC involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are the foundation of the business and their service to every guest every day is making fabulous the new normal.
- A unique, supportive work environment committed to work/lifestyle balance
- QPAC’s Reward and Recognition Program with a range of prizes available to employees
- Generous superannuation schemes for eligible employees
- Free use of the QPAC gym
- QPAC Green Room facilities including café, bar, TVs, book swap library, Wii Station and pool table all in a relaxed environment
- Corporate private health care options
- Regular lifestyle / wellness programs and seminars
- Corporate discounted gym membership
- Social activities including staff functions, trivia nights and more
- Attractive salary packaging options for eligible employees
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave for permanent employees
Career Support and Professional Development
- Study Assistance Program
- Learning and Development courses
- On-the-job training programs
- Professional development skills training
- ‘Changing places’ Work Skills Program
Human Resources and Organisational Development at QPAC