SXS - Divine Alchemy - Valentine's Day Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Divine Alchemy delves into the realm of beauty emerging from unexpected sources, presenting a musical journey forged in the crucible of adversity.
- This competition is conducted by Queensland Performing Arts Trust trading as Queensland Performing Arts Centre, ABN 13 967 571 128, of corner Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Bank Qld 4101 (QPAC).
- Entrants must be a resident in Queensland.
- Entrants must not be:
- a Board member, director, officer or employees of QPAC or any entity associated with the competition (including any prize suppliers); or
- a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion:
- refuse to enter an illegible entry into the competition;
- require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, photographic identification) before awarding a prize; and
- refuse to award a prize to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to QPAC’s satisfaction.
- Entry to the competition requires entrants to comment and tag their valentine's on the SXS Divine Alchemy post on QPAC's Facebook page prior to the closing time of 11:59pm Monday 12th February.
- All entries become the property of QPAC.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter illegible entries into the competition.
- QPAC does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any illegible entries.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this competition by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
- acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of QPAC and the suppliers of any prizes.
- The Competition opens at 3pm AEST on Friday 9 February 2024.
- The Competition closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday 12 February 2024. Entries received by QPAC after this date will not be accepted.
- The Competition will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre at 12pm AEST Tuesday 13 February 2024.
- There will be no elimination round.
- The two winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
Two winners will receive the following:
- Two x tickets to the Southern Cross Soloists Divine Alchemy performance on Sunday 3 March at 3pm
- Two x glasses of sparkling wine at QPAC’s Concert Hall Bar
Total Value - $216 per winner. Total prize pool $432
- The prize values set out above are the retail values provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of publication.
- QPAC is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. QPAC will not substitute, replace or refund prizes.
- QPAC is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their prize. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their prize (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax).
- The prizes remain the property of QPAC and/or any prize supplier until collected by the winner.
- QPAC will notify winners via direct Facebook message.
- QPAC will not publish the results.
- QPAC’s decision of the results is final. QPAC will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
- The prize will be made available for collection from QPAC’s Main Box Office.
- In order to claim their prize and as a condition of their prize being awarded, winners may be required to supply name, address and email details.
- Prizes will be redrawn if:
- QPAC is unable to contact the winner; or
- QPAC refuses to award the prize to the winner (in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- If a redraw is necessary, it will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Tuesday 13 February 2024.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed or uncollected will be dealt with as follows:
- any tickets or other items that have expired or perished will not be replaced, exchanged, refunded or redrawn.
- Redraw winners will be notified the day of the redraw.
- QPAC may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into QPAC’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, you consent to QPAC’s collection and use of your personal information as described above.
- QPAC is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
- QPAC may in its absolute discretion cancel, suspend or modify the competition, and the competition may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions may be altered where necessary, and any changes will be notified on the QPAC website.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws Queensland.
Queensland Theatre GaslightMust close 3 MarPlayhouse, QPAC
Seats selling fast! Don’t miss this gripping, new psychological thriller full of daring and doubt. Is it madness or manipulation? Hurry, must close this Sunday.
Southern Cross Soloists Divine Alchemy3 Mar 2024, 3pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Explores beauty arising from unlikely places, offering a musical program born from the crucible of adversity.
Beauty and the Beast the MusicalNow PlayingLyric Theatre, QPAC
We proudly invite you to “Be Our Guest” as Disney’s brand-new production of Beauty and the Beast.
Angélique Kidjo4 Mar 2024, 8pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Angélique Kidjo shares music from her remarkable new album alongside selections from her celebrated back‑catalogue.
The Wharf Revue: Pride In Prejudice5 - 9 MarPlayhouse, QPAC
After a sell-out season in 2023 the comedy powerhouse that is The Wharf Revue is returning to Brisbane in 2024 with Pride in Prejudice.
Queensland Symphony Orchestra Opera Gala8 - 9 MarConcert Hall, QPAC
Experience all of the highlights of Puccini’s operas in one epic gala, under the baton of Giordano Bellincampi.
Proudfoot & Friends8 - 10 Mar 2024Cremorne Theatre, QPAC
Get ready for the foot-stomping, rib-tickling, toe-tapping time of your life at the Proudfoot & Friends stage show spectacular!
Changing the Conversation Changing the Game12 Mar 2024, 7pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Immerse yourself in a challenging conversation with our panel about what happens in the world of sport.
Alliance Française French Film Festival Conducting Change: Breaking Musical Barriers12 Mar 2024, 6pmCremorne Theatre, QPAC
Step into the world of orchestral innovation and witness the power of music to transcend boundaries.
Circa What Will Have Been13 - 17 MarPlayhouse, QPAC
A sublime display of interlocking bodies, awe-inspiring movement and pure physical beauty.
An Evening with Nigella Lawson14 Mar 2024, 7:30pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Spend an evening with internationally-renowned food writer and TV cook Nigella Lawson.
2024 Maksim The Collection16 Mar 2024, 8pmConcert Hall, QPAC
Experience the virtuoso pianist Maksim Mrvica in his classical crossover show The Collection with his band and orchestra.