TINA – The Tina Turner Musical ‘Book to Win’ promotion
Terms and Conditions
TINA – The Tina Turner Musical is coming back to QPAC for a strictly limited season.
Purchase a full price ticket for to TINA - The Tina Turner Musical before 31 October and go in the draw to win 'The Best' evening at QPAC for you and a guest.
- This competition is conducted by Queensland Performing Arts Trust trading as Queensland Performing Arts Centre, ABN 13 967 571 128, of corner Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Bank Qld 4101 (QPAC).
- Entrants must be a resident in Queensland.
- Entrants must not be:
- a Board member, director, officer or employees of QPAC or any entity associated with the competition (including any prize suppliers); or
- a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion:
- refuse to enter an illegible entry into the competition;
- require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, photographic identification) before awarding a prize; and
- refuse to award a prize to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to QPAC’s satisfaction.
- Entry to the competition requires the purchase of a full price ticket to TINA - The Tina Turner Musical before 11:59pm AEST 31 October 2023 using the special link provided on QPAC's Facebook and Instagram pages.
- More than 1 entry is permitted per subscriber.
- All entries become the property of QPAC.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter illegible entries into the competition.
- QPAC does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any illegible entries.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this competition by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
- acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of QPAC and the suppliers of any prizes.
- The Competition opens at 10am on Thursday 5 October 2023.
- The Competition closes at 11:59pm AEST on Tuesday 31 October 2023. Entries received by QPAC after this date will not be accepted.
- The Competition will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Wednesday 1 November 2023 at 12pm.
- There will be no elimination round.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
- Two x two course set menu dinner at QPAC’s Lyrebird Restaurant – value of $75pp
- Two x glasses of sparkling wine at QPAC’s Lyric Theatre Bar – value of $11pp
- Signed TINA – The Tina Turner Musical program – company to confirm value - value of $30
Total Value - $202
- SET MENU: 2 courses + glass of wine.
- The winner will need to make a booking at QPAC’s Lyrebird Restaurant.
- The prize values set out above are the retail values provided by the suppliers and are correct at the time of publication.
- QPAC is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. QPAC will not substitute, replace or refund prizes.
- QPAC is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their prize. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their prize (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax).
- The prizes remain the property of QPAC and/or any prize supplier until collected by the winner.
- QPAC will notify winners via email.
- QPAC will not publish the results.
- QPAC’s decision of the results is final. QPAC will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
- The prize will be made available for collection from QPAC’s Main Box Office.
- In order to claim their prize and as a condition of their prize being awarded, winners may be required to supply name, address and email details.
- Prizes will be redrawn if:
- QPAC is unable to contact the winner; or
- QPAC refuses to award the prize to the winner (in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- If a redraw is necessary, it will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Thursday 2 November 2023.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed or uncollected will be dealt with as follows:
- any tickets or other items that have expired or perished will not be replaced, exchanged, refunded or redrawn.
- Redraw winners will be notified the day of the redraw.
- QPAC may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into QPAC’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, you consent to QPAC’s collection and use of your personal information as described above.
- QPAC is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
- QPAC may in its absolute discretion cancel, suspend or modify the competition, and the competition may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions may be altered where necessary, and any changes will be notified on the QPAC website.
The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws Queensland.
Is That You, Ruthie?Now PlayingCremorne Theatre, QPAC
A raw and heartfelt portrayal of two souls navigating the depths of their shared history, adapted for stage by Leah Purcell.
AidaNow PlayingLyric Theatre, QPAC
A story of a love so strong it defies enemy lines. This is a story of a kingdom in triumph and a nation in chains.
Queensland Ballet The NutcrackerNow PlayingPlayhouse, QPAC
Celebrate the most magical and popular of holiday traditions as Queensland Ballet presents The Nutcracker.
Opera Australia Ring CycleNow PlayingLyric Theatre, QPAC
Opera Australia brings a new production of Wagner's Ring Cycle, performed over four epic nights, to QPAC.
A Christmas Carol8 - 14 DecConcert Hall, QPAC
This December, the award-winning stage spectacle – Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol – is returning to QPAC!
Queensland Ballet Love & Legacy, Celebrating Li Cunxin AO12 - 13 DecPlayhouse, QPAC
From classical masterpieces to dynamic contemporary favourites, this season of signature pieces reflects Li’s creativity at the helm of Queensland Ballet.
A Cracker Kransky Christmas19 - 24 DecCremorne Theatre, QPAC
The Kransky Sisters are bringing the party back to QPAC with Christmas carols like you’ve never heard them before.
Spirit of Christmas22 - 23 DecConcert Hall, QPAC
An occasion to rejoice and reflect on the year that has passed and embrace the season’s enduring message of Peace, Love and Joy.
Bluey’s Big Play – The Stage Show30 Dec 2023 - 20 Jan 2024Playhouse, QPAC
For real life! Join Bluey and Bingo as they return to QPAC in Bluey’s Big Play – The Stage Show!
CHICAGOFrom 2 Jan 2024Lyric Theatre, QPAC
Broadway's longest-running musical, CHICAGO, arrives at QPAC's Lyric Theatre this January!
Metaverse of MagicFrom 4 Jan 2024Concert Hall, QPAC
Experience the world’s first interactive magic spectacular with breathtaking illusions and cutting‑edge technology!
DANGEROUS GOODSFrom 4 Jan 2024Cremorne Theatre, QPAC
Smoke-o’s over! A sweat-drenched cabaret of provocative performances, jaw-dropping physical feats, and powerful acts of rebellion.