- Muriel’s Wedding The Musical – Green Jam Giveaway Competition Terms & Conditions
Muriel’s Wedding The Musical – Green Jam Giveaway Competition
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This competition is conducted by Queensland Performing Arts Trust trading as Queensland Performing Arts Centre, ABN 13 967 571 128, of corner Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Bank Qld 4101 (QPAC).
- Entrants must be a resident in Queensland.
- Entrants must be in attendance at The Muriels at Green Jam Friday 13 September 2019 and be available to claim their prize.
- Entrants must not be:
(a) a Board member, director, officer or employees of QPAC or any entity associated with the competition (including any prize suppliers); or
(b) a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion:
(a) refuse to enter an illegible entry into the competition;
(b) require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, photographic identification) before awarding a prize; and
(c) refuse to award a prize to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to QPAC’s satisfaction.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name.
- An eligible person may enter the competition by attending Green Jam Friday 13 September, filling in their details (name and phone number) on a raffle ticket, and being available at the conclusion of the Green Jam event to claim their prize after the random draw is held.
- Only 1 entry is permitted per person. QPAC will not accept any additional entries.
- All entries become the property of QPAC.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter incomplete, damaged or illegible entries into the competition.
- QPAC does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entry forms.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this competition by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
(a) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
(b) acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
(c) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
(d) acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of QPAC and the suppliers of any prizes.
- The Competition opens at 5:30pm on Friday 13 September 2019.
- The Competition closes at 7:30pm on Friday 13 September 2019. Entries received by QPAC after this date will not be accepted.
- The Competition will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Friday 13 September 2019 at 7:30pm. The Competition draw will be randomly drawn and will take place at the main stage on Melbourne Street Green.
- There will be no elimination round.
- The winner/s will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
• 1 x A-Reserve double pass (two tickets) to Muriel’s
Wedding the Musical on Wednesday 2 October 2019
- The prize values set out above are the retail values and are correct at the time of publication.
- QPAC is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. QPAC will not substitute, replace or refund prizes.
- QPAC is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their prize. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their prize (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax). QPAC recommends that the winners (and any accompanying guests) obtain travel insurance.
- The prizes remain the property of QPAC and/or any prize supplier until collected by the winner.
- QPAC will notify winners at 7:30pm at The Muriels at Green Jam Friday 13 September 2019.
- QPAC will not publish the results.
- QPAC’s decision of the results is final. QPAC will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
- Winners are responsible for claiming their prize, by collecting it from Melbourne Street Green at QPAC by 7:30pm Friday 13 September 2019. Any prizes not collected by that time will be redrawn in accordance with paragraph 30.
- In order to claim and collect their prize and as a condition of their prize being awarded, winners must, if required by QPAC or any prize supplier:
(a) show photographic identification.
(b) sign (and have any accompanying guests sign) and return a release and indemnity in the
form provided by QPAC or the prize supplier.
- Prizes will be redrawn if:
(a) the winner does not claim the prize in accordance with paragraph 27; or
(b) QPAC refuses to award the prize to the winner (in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- If a redraw is necessary, it will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Friday 13 September 2019 5mins after the first draw if unclaimed. The redraw will then continue every 2 mins until a winner has been found.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed or uncollected will be dealt with as follows:
(a) any tickets or other items that have expired or perished will not be replaced, exchanged, refunded or redrawn;
- QPAC may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into QPAC’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, you consent to QPAC’s collection and use of your personal information as described above.
- QPAC is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian
- Tickets awarded as prizes are subject to QPAC’s Ticket Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre is subject to QPAC’s Conditions of Entry.